Site Stuff Forum

Site Stuff Forum

Let's get meta.

'Twas the Night Before the Cotton Bowl (EOY Shout Outs)

+17 HS
mockjocks's picture
December 28, 2017 at 5:30pm
31 Comments

As I close the books on another year, I wanted to show love to the 11w staff and wish them all a happy new year. Back-to-back Christmas days now, have been quite the 11w haul for me - my fam knows what I like!

So when I went to post my 11w dry goods "come-up" this year (like I did last year), I realized that although I don’t engage in a ton of banter, or always stay up on the inside jokes across the commentariat - I truly do enjoy tuning into what a lot of you have to say. I love all of the different personalities on 11w, and it hit me that I should not only shout out the staff, but also give thanks to the guys (or gals) who keep me entertained throughout the year:

• To some of the MODS like Linga and Hove - you guys are like the godfathers, for me. Earle, KB and FP keep me laughing.
  • Barf, you came through here and changed the gif game. Top shelf. O.a.Shoe - I see you, too!
  • LCT and BN94 keeps stuff interesting once you get to understanding their delivery - appreciate you both
  • BrutusB and SP always bringing real talk, I’m always tuned in
  • Knar, NorCal, and NH usually bringing perspective I rarely disagree with
  • Elk, McBane? - you dudes are just funny as hell. Even your 11w handles and AVIs are redic, lol.
  • RK84, RB4, and Kareem all give a lot of good takes/comments
  • Rill Drill and Kmp10 - just keep being you!
  • Quad and Desymond, I get a good laugh out of you guys’ comments as well

I’m leaving out another 20 other members, but I see you all too. I mean this with all due respect (even you, Blu). I might not agree with everyone’s takes here, or some of their personalities coming out in their delivery - but I love the energy that gets poured into 11w, and we all love our Buckeyes. We can all unite around that at the end of the day.
Just wanted to show love to the all the staff (of course) but shout out the folks who also add value to the site. Happy New Year to you all, and let’s get this W tomorrow.

-MJ

*PS (almost forgot), #FREECHIP

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 31 Comments