This seemed pretty obvious when they chose Day over Wilson and Schiano to be interim coach. I like it, Day is going to be a stud. If it doesn't work out, so what? You're in the same spot you were before.
Everyone knows that Tressel would set aside time during every trip to Madison in order to go arrowhead hunting (one of his favorite pastimes).
I think during the delay he had to stop watching the game to tend to his flowerbeds to make sure they weren't washed away in the floods. Which was fine because he was so disgusted with Damon Arnette bouncing a punt off his helmet that he couldn't bear to watch anymore.
Doesn't count as a debriefing without Jim Tressel's least favorite play.
Two years in a row. Way to go Tommy
Yeah but Tim May has covered the Buckeyes for years so theres no way he could be unbiased. /s
This story has really shown me how little I care about other CFB fan's opinions. If you don't want to lynch Urban people just call you a homer, so there's no point in even talking about it.
I was up in Worthington on Saturday, wearing an 11W shirt, when I took some people to the gun show. That's probably what you heard about.
I think I remember last year at a camp Mathis was high on OSU and felt spurned he didn't get an offer. Then like two weeks later he committed to MSU.
Haha I was going to ask the same thing. Maybe there's a new LGBTQ mutual fund or something.
Sources say Bill is beside himself. He's driving around the WHAC in a golf cart begging Urban (through texts) to let him in to watch.
Columbus weather has fucking sucked for like the past month. Check the weather in the morning, 90% chance of rain, don't get anything. Check the next day, 10% chance of rain, we get 2" and it thunderstorms all fucking day. Makes me want to strangle a meteorologist. The weather so far would have been literally perfect for outdoor FNL. They should have prepped for both and ran inside if it started raining.
They closed off media and public when they moved it inside.
My wife's corporate job has sexual orientation equality seminars and events quite often. They sponsored the pride parade this year too. Then again they sponsor a metric fuckton of all sorts of things around Columbus. Gotta watch what you say in the corporate world. If you can't say something nice, don't say it at all (even if you're joking).
When are we getting a Columbus autograph signing event from Captain America? Can you request that AV? I got peewee's that I'm trying to croot away from PSU and I need some Snyderman sigs to seal the deal.
Bad news for Tate and Dwayne. You give the Baldwin bus 4 games to get rolling and there's no stopping it.
Hey AV, you're my go-to for all things OSU wrestling. Any idea what the best way to get a Kyle Snyder autograph would be? Headed back to NY in June and I've got a youth wrestler back home who would kill for a Snyderman autograph.
Everyone on here seems to talk highly of Jackson and McCoy. I'm going to have to check them out.
I actually like Common man's rants more than them talking sports. I can relate to his rants as I generally dislike everything. Carpenter and Rothman feels like the only show on 97.1 where the 'sports opinions' aren't extremely superficial. The other shows just seems redundant to me when I've already gotten news online. I don't respect the speaker enough to care about their opinion I guess.
Wow, so 3 in the top 50 for 2019 so far. Great start to the class.
Nice. Any idea where he is in the pound for pound rankings?
Agreed. It's the BBQ representative on my short list of places I offer up to visiting guests.
Damn. It's right down the road from me so I've always just meandered down whenever (apparently later, after the rush) and never had problems.
They don't open until noon. Found that out the hard way this week at 1130 when I had to be back for a meeting at 12. Nothing worse than a RayRay tease.
Guys. I'm fine. I'll see you Monday at 6p.— Timmy Hall (@TimHall971) May 11, 2018
I think everyone has been light on details because a member of their staff passed from cancer today.