We're just 24 hours away from Buckeye football, which means a chance for you to win our Ohio Flag Snapback from our legendary Dry Goods to remind the good folks of Maryland who has the better state flag.
Here's how to win:
- Post your prediction to the following question in the comments section below. Yes, right here – not on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere else you can respond to us.
- We will notify the contestant who had the closet prediction without going over the following week, if the Buckeyes win, and give instructions on how to claim your prize.
- Must be 18 years-old or older.
- One entry/comment per person.
- Duplicate predictions are ineligible – first come, first serve.
- Deadline for entries is kickoff.
- Any comment edited after kickoff will be disqualified, regardless of the edit.
- Ohio State must win the game for a giveaway to take place.
For full contest rules, see here.
After back-to-back games of under 300 passing yards, it's time for Dwayne Haskins to reassert his dominance during a return to his home state of Maryland.
Successfully predict Dwayne Haskins' passing yardage (a.k.a. be the closest without going over) in the comment section, and you will earn our Ohio Flag Snapback, free of charge, from the fabled Eleven Warriors Dry Goods.
Good luck, and go Bucks!
|OREGON STATE||JOHNNYKOZMO||DWAYNE HASKINS PASSING YARDAGE||313 YARDS|
|RUTGERS||TRITZ50||MIKE WEBER/JK DOBBINS RUSH YARDAGE||1 YARD|
|TCU||ROCKYINCBUS||TCU TOTAL YARDAGE||525 YARDS|
|TULANE||FONG||OHIO STATE TOTAL YARDAGE||570 YARDS|
|PENN STATE||FONG||DWAYNE HASKINS' PASSING YARDAGE||270 YARDS|
|INDIANA||ESAP153||OHIO STATE TOTAL RUSH YARDAGE||153 YARDS|
|MINNESOTA||OUTDOORBUCKEYE||MINNESOTA TOTAL YARDAGE||397 YARDS|
|NEBRASKA||GABUCKEYE||NEBRASKA TOTAL YARDAGE||450 YARDS|
|MICHIGAN STATE||AERONAUT||OHIO STATE TOTAL YARDAGE||346 YARDS|