After a week-long hiatus, Buckeye football is back, which means a chance for you to win a t-shirt of your choice from our legendary Dry Goods.
Here's how to win:
- Post your prediction to the following question in the comments section below. Yes, right here – not on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere else you can respond to us.
- We will notify the contestant who had the closet prediction without going over the following week, if the Buckeyes win, and give instructions on how to claim your prize.
- Must be 18 years-old or older.
- One entry/comment per person.
- Duplicate predictions are ineligible – first come, first serve.
- Deadline for entries is kickoff.
- Any comment edited after kickoff will be disqualified, regardless of the edit.
- Ohio State must win the game for a giveaway to take place.
For full contest rules, see here.
Ohio State's defensive struggles have been well documented, but after an off week and following a loss, it seems that if the problems are ever going to be corrected, it's going to be this week.
How do the Buckeyes fare against an explosive Nebraska offense this week?
Successfully predict Nebraska's total yardage (a.k.a. be the closest without going over) in the comment section, and you will earn your pick of shirt, free of charge, from the fabled Eleven Warriors Dry Goods.
Good luck, and go Bucks!
|OREGON STATE||JOHNNYKOZMO||DWAYNE HASKINS PASSING YARDAGE||313 YARDS|
|RUTGERS||TRITZ50||MIKE WEBER/JK DOBBINS RUSH YARDAGE||1 YARD|
|TCU||ROCKYINCBUS||TCU TOTAL YARDAGE||525 YARDS|
|TULANE||FONG||OHIO STATE TOTAL YARDAGE||570 YARDS|
|PENN STATE||FONG||DWAYNE HASKINS' PASSING YARDAGE||270 YARDS|
|INDIANA||ESAP153||OHIO STATE TOTAL RUSH YARDAGE||153 YARDS|
|MINNESOTA||OUTDOORBUCKEYE||MINNESOTA TOTAL YARDAGE||397 YARDS|