A week after dismantling Oregon State in the season opener, the Buckeyes now begin conference play against Rutgers.
With two former 1,000 yard rushers in the same backfield, expect Ohio State to gash the Scarlet Knights on the ground with an aggressive one-two punch.
Successfully predict Mike Weber and J.K. Dobbins combined rushing yardage (a.k.a. be the closest without going over) in the comment section, and you will earn your pick of shirt, free of charge, from the fabled Eleven Warriors Dry Goods.
Rules of the game:
- Must be 18 years-old or older.
- One entry/comment per person.
- Duplicate predictions are ineligible – first come, first serve.
- Deadline for entries is kickoff.
- Any comment edited after kickoff will be disqualified, regardless of the edit.
|OREGON STATE||JOHNNYKOZMO||DWAYNE HASKINS PASSING YARDAGE||313 YARDS|