P.J. Fleck rows his boat into Columbus this weekend for a Saturday nooner against the Bucks. Ohio State still has its defensive woes and still needs to figure some things out against Minnesota. Could this be the week it all clicks and the Buckeyes shut down Goldy?
Successfully predict Minnesota's total yardage (a.k.a. be the closest without going over) in the comment section, and you will earn your pick of shirt, free of charge, from the fabled Eleven Warriors Dry Goods.
Rules of the game:
- Must be 18 years-old or older.
- One entry/comment per person.
- Duplicate predictions are ineligible – first come, first serve.
- Deadline for entries is kickoff.
- Any comment edited after kickoff will be disqualified, regardless of the edit.
|OREGON STATE||JOHNNYKOZMO||DWAYNE HASKINS PASSING YARDAGE||313 YARDS|
|RUTGERS||TRITZ50||MIKE WEBER/JK DOBBINS RUSH YARDAGE||1 YARD|
|TCU||ROCKYINCBUS||TCU TOTAL YARDAGE||525 YARDS|
|TULANE||FONG||OHIO STATE TOTAL YARDAGE||570 YARDS|
|PENN STATE||FONG||DWAYNE HASKINS' PASSING YARDAGE||270 YARDS|
|INDIANA||ESAP153||OHIO STATE TOTAL RUSH YARDAGE||153 YARDS|