After a week-long hiatus, Buckeye football is back, which means a chance for you to win one of our "Beat Blue" shirts from our legendary Dry Goods to get you right for The Game in two weeks.
Here's how to win:
- Post your prediction to the following question in the comments section below. Yes, right here – not on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere else you can respond to us.
- We will notify the contestant who had the closet prediction without going over the following week, if the Buckeyes win, and give instructions on how to claim your prize.
- Must be 18 years-old or older.
- One entry/comment per person.
- Duplicate predictions are ineligible – first come, first serve.
- Deadline for entries is kickoff.
- Any comment edited after kickoff will be disqualified, regardless of the edit.
- Ohio State must win the game for a giveaway to take place.
For full contest rules, see here.
The Buckeyes are going against a stout Michigan State defense this week in a cold, windy environment, but they'll still have to get the offense going in order to pull out a victory.
Successfully predict Ohio State's total yardage (a.k.a. be the closest without going over) in the comment section, and you will earn our "Beat Blue" shirt, free of charge, from the fabled Eleven Warriors Dry Goods.
Good luck, and go Bucks!
|OREGON STATE||JOHNNYKOZMO||DWAYNE HASKINS PASSING YARDAGE||313 YARDS|
|RUTGERS||TRITZ50||MIKE WEBER/JK DOBBINS RUSH YARDAGE||1 YARD|
|TCU||ROCKYINCBUS||TCU TOTAL YARDAGE||525 YARDS|
|TULANE||FONG||OHIO STATE TOTAL YARDAGE||570 YARDS|
|PENN STATE||FONG||DWAYNE HASKINS' PASSING YARDAGE||270 YARDS|
|INDIANA||ESAP153||OHIO STATE TOTAL RUSH YARDAGE||153 YARDS|
|MINNESOTA||OUTDOORBUCKEYE||MINNESOTA TOTAL YARDAGE||397 YARDS|
|NEBRASKA||GABUCKEYE||NEBRASKA TOTAL YARDAGE||450 YARDS|