Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

2019 TAILGATE FARE - BIG TEN CHAMPIONSHIP GAME EDITION

+10 HS
osurox's picture
December 5, 2019 at 10:35am
15 Comments

Dubbers, we're back at Indy.  Wish I was going (been to every game  OSU has played in), but the cards didn't fall in the right place for me to attend this year.  We've got Bucky Badger on tap, and even though we beat them soundly in Columbus, this game should be a good one.  It is never easy to beat the same team twice in the same year (ask the 1976 OSU team which beat UCLA in the regular season only to lose in the Rose Bowl, costing them a Natty).  

However, this team is on a mission, and I don't see the Badgers hanging around for too long, as JK ALL DAY is going to show why he was snubbed for RB of the Year in the BIG.  Also, congrats to all the Award winners and All BIG team members.  

I present to you a simple, yet delicious treat: Buckeyes

Ingredients:

• 2 sticks butter
  • 2 cups peanut butter
  • 4.5 cups powdered sugar
  • 1 package chocolate morsels
  • toothpicks

Directions:

Mix butter, peanut butter, and powdered sugar together in a big bowl.  Form into balls, then chill for atleast 1 hour.  Melt the chocolate in a big bowl, then take a toothpick and dip the chilled "balls" in halfway, then place on wax paper to dry. 

Enjoy, and Go Bucks!

Week One - Cuban Sandwiches
Week Two - Pizza Waffles
Week Three - Sugar Cream Pie
Week Four - Hangover Sliders
Week Five - Bierocks 
Week Six - Chicken, Bacon, & Ranch Taquitos
Week Seven - Bye
Week Eight - Italian Style Beef
Week Nine - Beef Queso Dip
Week Ten - Bye, Bye
Week Eleven - Cod Cakes
Week Twelve- Pastrami Sliders
Week Thirteen- Breakfast Pizzas
Hate Week- Deep Fried Turkey Balls

Previous editions of Tailgate Fare can be found here.
Previous editions of Gameday Meals can be found here.
The official 11W Community Tailgate Cook Book can be found here.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 15 Comments