Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

2019 TAILGATE FARE: HATE WEEK

+4 HS
osurox's picture
November 29, 2019 at 4:29pm
5 Comments

Sorry for the late post Dubbers, But the holiday through my schedule out the window with a tour of Ohio. Today as per tradition we set up our Christmas decorations and clothing the tree and outside lights. So I'm just now able to get to the important matter such as posting on 11 Warriors.

It's hate week, I know skunk weasels are about to get annihilated. I wish I had something better for you, but I know everyone has a fridge full of leftovers so I'm going with my yearly tradition of deep fried Turkey balls.

Ingredients:

Leftover Turkey meat
Leftover Mashed potatoes
Leftover stuffing
Shredded cheese
Leftover corn
Leftover gravy

Directions:

In a large bowl, combine leftover Turkey, corn, Cheese, and potatoes. Bonus if you have any stuffing. Max it all up, then refrigerate for at least an hour.

Take the bowl out of the fridge, and using an ice cream scoop or your bare hands form a ball of the mixture, Dip in flour, Dip in egg wash, and then dip in breadcrumbs to coat. Repeat 1 more time if you desire. Take the coated ball of goodness, and drop into your pot of hot oil. Cook for a couple minutes until golden Brown. Remove, and enjoy by dipping in gravy.

Pro Tip: add some gravy to the bowl when mixing everything up if tou have enough. Also, we make turkey flavored dumplings every year, sonchop those up and add in to the mix as well if you have them.

Enjoy and Go Bucks!

(Doing this from my phone, so will add links to previous threads later)

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 5 Comments