Your Friday 11W Digest catches you up on the content you might have missed or need to read again for your own good.
This Week in Skull Sessions
- Monday: Penn State fans blame the refs, Still only one B1G team in the BCS Standings, Darrell Hazell is going places and an amazing Urban GIF. (Jason)
- Tuesday: This team is a special group, Urban is on the Braxton for Heisman bandwagon, Braxton could be better than Pryor and Bradley Roby leads the nation in PBUs. (Jeff)
- Wednesday: Tim Beckman's nightmare, the B1G Championship game could be horrible, the NCAA brings the thunder and Bill Snyder's evil magic. (Chad)
- Thursday: Yea, November!, Beware of the let down game, Phil Steele predicts, Tim Beckman had known Urban for years, Aaron Craft getting some preseason love and previewing hoops. (Sarah)
- Friday: Injury updates, B1G teams will take a hit financially this bowl season, Big Daddy-Warbucks, B1G hoops primer and B1G hoops can restore some conference pride. (Chris)
This Week in Editorials
- Trick or Treat: Miller Continues to Haunt Defenses: Just remember, the kid is only a sophomore. (Kyle)
- Masquerade Football: We pay tribute to those in college football who could play movie characters this Halloween. (Sarah)
- Team-Building Win Boosts Buckeyes: Urban's plan to win is being tested each game. (Kyle)
- Special Consideration: This team is entering Meyer's "special" category. (Kyle)
- Not Fade Way: Ohio State and Penn State are lucky to have their new coaches. (Ramzy)
- Shift Change: Zach Boren and Jake Stoneburner are selfless seniors. (Kyle)
- Ghost Story: Another masterpiece by our own Ramzy. (Ramzy)
- The Situational: Week 10: Ronald Reagan, Twitter sleep therapy, hot bourbon and DANIEL LARUSSO IS GOING TO FIGHT! (Ramzy)
- Preview: Illinois at #8 Ohio State: Will Ohio State finally get a cupcake game? (Kyle)
- Penn State Live Blog: Nothing like hanging on by a thread with some internet buddies. (11W Staff)
- Bucks Ride Big 3rd Quarter to Remain Undefeated: Braxton returns to keep Urban's record unblemished in Columbus. (Chris)
- It's Called Pick Six University for a Reason: Ryan Shazier's INT return for a TD fuels a big second half. (Kyle)
- Penn State Notebook: Shazier Shines in Honoring Late Friend. (Kyle)
- The Penn State Win in GIFs: We have you covered with the GIFs you need from the game. (11W Staff)
- Debriefing: Penn State: The reason you are the smartest person in your office on Monday. (Jeff)
- Beyond the Hashes: Penn State: Your weekly stat session with really cool numerical breakdowns. (Chad)
- Quotebook: Penn State: More quotes from coaches and players after the game. (Kyle)
- Five Things: Penn State: Five key happenings in the win over Penn State. (Chris)
- Ohio State v. PSU: Offensive Breakdown: More knowledge to make you the smartest amongst your friends. (Ross)
- Ohio State v. PSU: Defensive Breakdown: This time the knowledge comes on the defensive side. (Ross)
On The Beat
- Meyer Presser Recap: Illinois: Urban's weekly presser. (Kyle)
- Preview: Walsh at #4 Ohio State: Thad's squad opens play with an exhibition. (Kyle)
- The Choice is Clear: Urban is onboard with Braxton, he is also a master motivator and several Buckeyes are named to national semi-finalists lists. (Kyle)
- Buckeyes Sloppy, but Thomas Shines: It was a typical exhibition, but this is going to be a great season. (Kyle)
- Wednesday Practice Updates: Illinois: News, notes and quotes from mid-week. (Kyle)
- When in Doubt, Apply Pressure: The Silver Bullets are locked and loaded. (Kyle)
This Week In Recruiting
- Delayed this week by Superstorm Sandy.
Best of the Rest
- The Dubgate Maps Around Weirdness: State College is a little weird right now. (Jason)
- B1G Recap: Liver and Onions: Week nine is done and there is still a chance for the Iowa/Indiana B1G Championship game. (Johnny)
- BlogPoll Top 25: October 29: Alabama is still the top team and we like Ohio State at #6. (David)
- Where Are They Now: Dionte' Johnson: Our series with former Buckeyes continues. (Alex)
- The Houndie: Week 8: Will Allen wins his first ever Houndie. (Corey)
- Happy Halloween, Buckeye Fans: A great photoshopped picture of our favorite characters. (11W Staff)
- Eleven Dubcast: Citizen Kang: Fresh off his ESPNU appearance, Ross joins the crew to break things down. (Johnny and Sarah)
- Flashback: Ohio State vs. Illinois, 1980: Ohio State wins a high-scoring affair. (Joe)
- Around The Oval: Your weekly recap of OSU non-revenue sports. (Evan)
- Prognosticating: Illinois: Correctly pick the score and win a cool shirt. (11W Staff)
- 11W RoundTable: Illinois: The staff discuss preseason expectations vs. current ones, the chances of Ohio State running the table, and whether Illinois is a trap game. (David)
- Illinois Bucknotes: Learn how to spell Scheelhaase. (Jason)
- Hot Off the Press: Illinois Game Poster: The Illibuck: It's Alive! (11W Staff)
- Buckshot: Brady Hoke is flipping recruits.
- Buckshot: Bill O'Brien will have some officiating questions after the season.
- Buckshot: Sometimes wonder is Steve Spurrier hears what he says.
- Buckshot: New shirts!
- Buckshot: Roby named a Thorpe Semifinalist.
- Buckshot: Ohio State goes undefeated over the weekend.
THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP for the WEEK of October 27-November 2, 2012: If OSU loses to Wisconsin and Michigan, is the season a disappointment?, by Mike Honcho: Who'da thunk in April we would be having this type of discussion?