We'll have plenty of updates today. Keep checking back for more updates.
* '16 WR Teryn Savage said his visit was great and the atmosphere was electric. He got to talk to with Braxton Miller and most of the wideouts. His favorite part of the visit? Getting to talk with many of the players and being part of one of the best atmospheres. Savage is expected to be a high major recruit in 2016.
* '15 OT Larry Wells of Kenton, Ohio was going to attend, but a concussion prevented him from making the trip. He was very excited about the game.
* '15 LB Anthony McKee of Walnut Ridge appears to have really enjoyed himself in Columbus. He tweeted about being in love with OSU and how it is a night to remember. He has offers from some high-major teams such as Vanderbilt, Kentucky, Arkansas and Tennessee.
* '15 OT Noah Listermann of Winton Woods visited. He said the game was great and that he had a really great time. He spoke to coach Warinner and was going to talk with the lineman, but they were in the shower. He has an offer from Cincinnati.
* '15 DT Brandon Tiassum of Indianapolis was in attendance. "It was great. I got to see some of the best talent in the country last night. I spoke to Vrabel, he said that he's seen my film. And the atmosphere is unreal. Just makes you want to play your heart out." Tiassum has an offer from Indiana. He previously told me that he Ohio State is his dream school.
* '15 S Reggie Rogers of Massillon called his visit "Amazing." Rogers has visited already this year. I asked if it was any different: "Yeah it was a different atmosphere and the passion the fans showed was amazing" He has an offer from Kentucky and Toledo.
* '15 TE Jackson Harris of Tennessee on his visit: "It was great, absolutely loved the atmosphere. I talked to coach Hinton quite a bit, everything was awesome. He was very excited that I got to come up for a game and said he's going to try to come by my school during his bye week" Harris has offers from Florida State, Georgia Tech, Kentucky, Vanderbilt, Clemson, Memphis and Miss. State.
* '15 LB Markus Bailey of Hilliard Davidson: "It was great. I loved the atmosphere and the fan base. The noise level was unreal. It's definitely something you have to experience yourself. The coaches didn't come to the recruit room after the game so I didn't see any of them." Bailey has offers from Akron, Boston College, Bowling Green and Toledo.
* Marcelys Jones showed up after there was a lot of confusion whether or not he would visit.
* Mrs. Collier says '14 stud JuJu Smith appeared to be enjoying himself. Quite a few prospects were working hard on Mike Gesicki.
* David Moorman said his visit was "insane". On which coaches talked to him: "Coach Coombs and Coach Warinner. They were just telling me that they like a me a lot and are going to look at my film during the bye week and are going to try and stop by my school"
* Elbert Robinson (HOOPS 2014 C): "It was a great experience, I loved it," he told Eleven Warriors, via text. "The crowd was amazing, it gave me the chills. It was pretty fun"