But not a problem with RISD's enormous penis as a mascot?
Yes, as his biological son, I will receive 83% of the HS. The remaining 17% will be distributed equally among you as an estate tax.
I can't find a single thing that "mysterious" OSU fan said that I would expect a Michigan fan to accept graciously. It was 100% backhanded.
Yeah, sure, the fines are pretty messed up on principle, but look at how bad that background graphic is! Forced acronyms are already stupid. The mismatched orientations of the letters are even worse.
This one time I studied hard, went to bed at a reasonable time, and did well on a midterm the next day. It was wild.
Now he can be the first comment all he wants without controversy.
And he brought Matt Forte!
It's the fact that imbeciles like Brandon can get such prestigious jobs that make me so cynical.
I think we can win again, but I feel like people forget how frustrating it was at time last year. Clearly we should be a better team this year, but if your expectations are THAT high, be ready for a stressful season.
Yep. We paid off Lynch to let Bosa launch him into Hackenberg.
I don't think I've ever seen this happen before, but...
Yeah, I'm not basing my opinion on what I saw against OSU, I'm saying what I heard from other news/sports outlets while they were predicting the 2015 season.
Our defense will be newer, but I thought their offense was supposed to be pretty bad. 21 points sounds like a bit much.
Thought you were talking to yourself for a second...
The cat is actually the least questionable part of that menu...
"B-b-but we're not 'defending!'" Half the people here the last week or two.
The look on Ed Warinner's face here is almost the exact same face his brother used to give when something weird happened in the classroom.
I meant with teams/schedule/etc. all factored in, I still think Peterson is better. And I think his knee is just fine.
Bell is overrated. Peterson is the better RB.
Sounds expensive for the owning company.
If it's not Nike's fault, then it's not Adidas' fault, either. And it's definitely Adidas' fault.
I'm glad as a new story this didn't make it to the top bar, but could we even just downgrade it to a buckshot?
This what you're looking for?