Your Friday 11W Digest catches you up on the content you might have missed or need to read again for your own good.
This Week in Skull Sessions
- Saturday's Skull Session on Brandon Castel's breakdown of the FB's, Urban meets the Hit King, poll results for 2012 B1G coach of the year and just throwing their jocks on the field will get the Bucks to 8-4. (Jeff)
- Sunday's Skull Session on Urban's chat with the Fox Sports Crew at the Reds/Indians, college coaches started texting at midnight, and Sullinger couldn't care less what people think of his athleticism. (David)
- Monday's Skull Session on the Big 33, minus Michigan recruits, Rodney Hood concludes his Duke visit, a breakdown of Big 12 athletic majors, the Buckeye Cruise for Cancer and the Feds warn Ohio State...about medical samples. (Jason)
- Tuesday's Skull Session on Ohio State rugby beats UM rugby in a twitter battle, Sullinger gets red flagged by some NBA docs, Rodney Hood being close to a decision, Urban throwing out the first pitch at Progressive Field and Christina Manning wins the Suzy Favor award for female AOY. (Danny)
- Wednesday's Skull Session on the competitive juices flowing through Buckeye Nation, Adam Rittenberg examines the crossover schedules this year, Big Hank gets an early All-American nod, the mystery of Sullinger's back and the Big Ten and Ivy League team up to study sports injuries. (Sarah)
- Thursday's Skull Session on B1G fans don't believe in the Buckeye players, knowing your non-conference foes, some Buckeye players will wear biosensors and the BCS Commissioners finally get unified on a playoff. (Chris)
- Friday's Skull Session on LeBronmas, the Sandusky trial and ESPN refusing to comment to...ESPN. (Johnny)
This Week in Editorials
- Teach Your Children, the unbreakable and everlasting Buckeye bond between father and son. (Chris)
- A World of Hurt, you just can't pee in public and run from the po-po. (Johnny)
- Summer Homework: State Seals, a new 11W shirt leads to fun with state seals. (Ramzy)
- Why the Buckeyes Will Go Undefeated in 2012, facts to back-up your water cooler argument. (Jeff)
- Meyer Calls in the Reinforcements, a look at Urban's reach to the players of past. (Kyle)
- The Psychology of Urban's Public Dog House, humiliate now and thwart off bigger mistakes later. (Chad)
- A Day in the Life, on striking that tricky work/life balance. (Sarah)
This Week in Recruiting
- Catching up with Zach Yousey: OSU Camp. (Alex)
- Catching up with Dorian Johnson: OSU Visit. (Alex)
- Catching up with Jared McCray: OSU Camp. (Alex)
- Townsend Makes Twelve, Johnny Townsend, the 6-2/200 punter from Orlando gives his pledge for 2013. (Alex)
- Hoops Recruiting Mailbag: Hoosier Edition. (David)
- Third Summer Camp Brings All-Star Cast.. (Alex)
- Catching up with Johnny Townsend: Committed. (Alex)
Best of the Rest
- Stoneburner, Mewhort Lose Scholarships for Summer. (Jason)
- Two More Commits Jump On Board 11W's recruiting empire continues to grow & crow - welcome Miles & Derek!
- Getting to Blue Skies: An Interview with Gene Smith. (Kyle)
- Urban Meyer's Full Ohio State Contract Released, six years at $4.4 million and $250,000 this year if the Bucks finish #1 or #2 in final BCS standings. (Kyle)
- Ohio Supreme Court Rules Against ESPN, perhaps we can finally move on from Tat-gate. (Kyle)
- Gene Smith's Version of a Playoff Sounds Good, Actually; part two of our interview with Gene Smith. (Kyle)
- Stat Session: Slow Grindin'...not the kind of grindin' you did at the 7th grade dance. (Chad)
- The Pride of the Buckeyes: An Interview with Jon Waters. (Kyle)
- Football's Brain Drain: Concussions and football. Not hype. (Kyle)
- Hole Puncher, your weekly history lesson focuses on the great John Hicks. (Joe)
- Buckeye football ranks 3rd in FBS for 2010-2011 APR scores. (Jason)
- OSU Considering a 2013 Spring Game in Cincinnati. (Jason)
- Combining Plays: OSU's Implementation, how the Buckeyes could combine plays this season. (Ross)
- Buckshot: Mike Bianchi Still Walking Around in a Perpetual State of Butthurt.
- Buckshot: History of No.1 Rivals.com Top Prospects.
- Buckshot: Mark Titus Will Autograph Your Underwear.
The people's champ for the week of June 16-22, 2012: Hoke gets a 2-star CB, by TOLEDOBUCKEYEFANJIM. Hoke pulls in a 2 star recruit and the rivalry is alive and well, thank you.