The latest we have on the remaining prospects:
- Vonn Bell: The most recent information we have is that the staff felt good over the weekend about where they stood with Vonn. Does that mean he's committing to OSU? No, but that's all we can go off of for now and is the reason we are purely GUESSING he selects the Bucks at 10:05 AM EST tomorrow morning.
- James Clark: We had Clark to Florida yesterday with OSU finishing second. As we said yesterday, Ryan Timmons announces today and his commitment will tip us off to Clark's situation. The Gators can only take one more receiver so if Timmons picks Kentucky, we think Clark is going to UF. If Timmons somehow picks Florida, we think OSU has a good shot to get Clark.
- Ryan Timmons: See above, but either way he's not coming to Ohio State.
- Corn Elder: Another one who we think Ohio State has put in the past, especially after getting Dontre Wilson. Elder may wait until after NSD to decide between hoops and football. If it's hoops it looks like Purdue. If it's football I think Auburn is in a good spot.
- Donovan Munger: Tune stays the same and I think he sticks with OSU.
- Trey Johnson: Definitely still think it was shady the way he visited Tennessee, but playing for Urban Meyer and a chance for immediate playing time is too good to turn down.
- Ezekiel Elliott: I personally think Elliott is trying to drum up drama and excitement over his decision, but all of the info we have has him sticking with Ohio State. If he picks Missouri then it clearly was getting Dontre Wilson that did it for the most part, in my opinion, but I don't think that happens.