Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Elias Ricks CB LSU to the Portal?

+47 HS
RunEddieRun1983's picture
January 20, 2021 at 11:54am
362 Comments

I know there is a thread going for targets in the portal, but given who Ricks is, and was last year in regards to the Buckeye recruiting class, felt this one could use it's own thread.

For those of you that don't remember, Ricks was a 5* recruit, #2 corner in the country via 24/7 sports. A guy the Buckeyes wanted bad but he seemed to always have his heart set on LSU while just kind of flirting with the Buckeyes a little here or there.

Well earlier on the @recruitingology Instagram they said that rumblings that began over a month ago that Ricks may look to transfer are remaining consistent and that the Buckeyes would be considered the favorites to land the services of the outstanding true freshman DB.

Lots to still sort out on this, LSU is still believed to be retaining his positional coach which some believe will be what keeps him at LSU, but where there is smoke there could be fire.

Apologies for not providing links, I am unfortunately not as tech savvy so many of you, and I'm also old.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 362 Comments