Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Proof That ESPN/Media Does Not HATE OSU

+19 HS
NavyBuckeye91's picture
September 13, 2018 at 5:17pm
253 Comments

Is that a clickbait title? I suppose it is on this site. Shoot me.

A few weeks ago, I set the over/under on number of "ESPN Hates OSU" posts this season at 69 (nice).  I did this somewhat, okay a lot, tongue in cheek.  And I, like at least one other 11W who shall remain nameless, tend to fall on the more realistic side that ESPN does not in fact hate the Buckeyes.  In fact, I believe a strong OSU team is in the World Wide Leader's best interest, and they know it.

In the past, 11W members have posted a single article, headline, or Tweet as proof positive that in fact, ESPN is the boogeyman and they hate OSU.  So, I decided to take this opportunity to do the opposite.  Here is a Tweet from the hater of all OSU haters, Chris Fowler.  He got to peek through the fence at OSU's practice today, and this is what he had to say.  I also recommend reading some of his responses to the comments. (People are actually accusing Fowler of being an OSU homer.)

Update:  Looks like they picked up some Katzinger's Deli (Columbus, OH) for the trip.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 253 Comments