College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Open Letter to the B1G Network.

+1 HS
GlassCityBuckeyes's picture
April 16, 2018 at 10:36pm
41 Comments

Anyone who watched the 2018 audition of the spring game is probably as frustrated as me. Missed the entire opening series of the game and various other game action this past weekend. During the infancy of the network, I was ok with the glitches, shotty camera work, and occasional questionable analysis. That was 2007....the network is now in it's 11th year and still experiences alot of issues. I understand Fox owns the majority of the network and they don't seem to have nearly as many issues. So what the hell is going on? Is this where Fox sends less experienced staff to cut their teeth? I really hope they get it together this year, as I have never looked forward to the Buckeyes appearance on the network. I really want to look forward to seeing my favorite team play on thier home conference network. I understand it must be difficult to start a network from scratch but after 11 years I'm ready to turn the corner and get closer to the major networks product.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 41 Comments