I caught up with a couple of the recruits that attended the game today. You can read my brief pre-visit write-up on the prospects here. I'll continue to update this as I catch up with more of the visitors.
* Birm had a great interview with '15 DL Phil Hoskins of Whitmer. Keep an eye on this kid. Interview here.
* '14 WR Noah Brown is on his official visit. He tweeted he was at dinner with Urban Meyer. He plans to decide by Thursday. You'll want to pay close attention to 11W over the next few days.
* '15 TE Austin Dorris of Shadyside HS had to say this about his Ohio State visit: "Visit went great, talked to Coach Warinner a lot, they always made sure I was talking to somebody, very nice people, I had a great time. [They] asked me about my game last night, how I'm doing this year, told me a lot about what OSU has to offer from an academic and athletic point of view. 'd love to come back, I was brought up in a family that's crazy about OSU football, so this is all like a dream come true. But I haven't planned anything else yet."
* '15 LB Anthony McKee of Columbus said he had a good visit. McKee told me it was fun and he loves the Ohio State fans. He said the atmosphere was crazy, big time. The education. The campus. It's an all-around school.
* '15 WR Charlie Fessler of Erie, PA made the drive. Here is what he had to say about his visit: It was a great day and a great experience overall. I loved the atmosphere. It was my first Buckeye game. I talked to Coach Smith, Coach Warinner, and Mark Pantoni. We talked about my game last night and then talked about developing our relationship. I really liked [the offense], the coaches have talked to me about [being a big WR deep target] and I feel like I could be that for them." His favorite part of the visit: "Seeing the relationship between the coaches and the players, especially how excited the coaches got after a big play." He hopes to visit for another game, but doesn't have any specific plans.
* '15 TE CJ Conrad of Keystone HS made the trip down. Here is what he had to say: CJ says he loved his visit and noted that it was a great atmosphere. He spoke to Tim Hinton and Stan Drayton, "[They were] just excited about me still, basically the same stuff. They really are just trying to build a relationship with me early." His favorite part of his visit? "I felt really wanted, I guess. They always made sure I was comfortable and was okay. Just made me feel like I was really wanted, which was a great feeling." Does he think he like the offense? "Yes I love it. Just my type of offense, they split them [out] quite a bit."
Conrad will visit again for the Penn State game. He also has visits planned to Indiana, Toledo and Penn State.
* '14 Kentucky commitment DL Tymere Dubose visited Ohio State today, per his twitter. I was able to reach Dubose late on Saturday night. His visit to Ohio State was just something that his high school coaching staff does each year for their seniors.
* '15 WR Devin Reed had to leave early, but he still enjoyed his time at Ohio State. "It was great I had a blast. The atmosphere was amazing! His favorite part of the visit? "The recruiting room, it was fun and they treated me like I was already on the team!" Reed thinks he would be a good fit for the Ohio State offense. "I'm a Devin Smith type of guy, so yes! The offense was great. I could definitely excel in that offense!"