It was a bad day at the office for Iowa coach Kirk Ferentz.
Ohio State made quick work of the Hawkeyes on Saturday at Ohio State, routing Iowa 54-10.
It was the most points scored against Iowa in Ferentz's 24 years as a head coach. The Buckeye defense suffocated the Hawkeyes from the jump, forcing six Iowa turnovers in the win. Safety Tanner McCalister had two interceptions on the day.
After a slow start offensively, Ohio State's offense came to life late, as C.J. Stroud threw for 286 yards and four touchdowns while completing 20 of 30 passes. Julian Fleming led the team with 105 receiving yards on just two catches, including a 79-yard touchdown in the second half.
Check out the above photo gallery for more than 160 photos of Ohio State's dominating win over Iowa.
- #2 Ohio State 54, Iowa 10
- • Buckeyes Crush Hawkeyes, 54-10
- • Big Plays on D Doom Dreadful Iowa Offense
- • Dominance Despite Some Offensive Struggles
- • JSN's "Pitch Count" Caused Early Iowa Exit
- • Ohio State Postgame • Notebook • Quotebook • Debriefing
- • Iowa Postgame • TBDBITL • Social Reax • 3 Key Stats • Five Things