Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Do You Think It is Possible for Ohio State to Achieve All of Its Goals with the Current Issues the O-Line and Run Game Have?

+6 HS
Buckeyes17's picture
October 9, 2023 at 4:36pm
97 Comments

5 games in and it is pretty clear that Ohio State is not a great rushing team. Do I think it can be fixed? Maybe a little - maybe there needs to be personnel changes or something but right now we just aren't good at it. We weren't good in 2020 through 2022 either. Though, it was weird because all of a sudden in 2020 we figured out how to run the ball against NW and Clemson lol. Anyways, lets say we do not improve that much - can we achieve our goals? I understand it is harder but can it be done?

Most of me thinks yes, simply because... last year we almost did - we were a missed FG away. Granted we had CJ but still.. we weren't exactly lighting the world up on the ground and while we don't have CJ, we have a much better defense this time around.

So what say you? Personally I hope we fix some things and become a good running team. I just refuse to believe we CAN'T but I admit its not looking good.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 97 Comments