Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Trenches Lost The Game

+15 HS
Chicago Connection's picture
November 27, 2021 at 3:51pm
64 Comments

Well, okay, Ryan Day really helped---oh, and the LBs we're terrible again, but unless I missed something, TTUN's O line and D line were smarter, better and wanted it more, which was obvious from the starting whistle, so the outcome was no surprise. Embarrassing effort.

A sad summary of this game is that Hairball hung a 100 on Day, that is, a 100% effort and 100% preparation, which Day and his players couldn't match from the very start of the game.

In fact, perhaps most surprising of all, and pretty inexcusably, only one team seemed to show up with the understanding that this was a rivalry game.

I actually say that as a compliment to OSU because I sincerely believe that if they brought their A game, no way TTUN's line dominates them the way they did.

I mean, this is a team that might easily lose to Wisconsin (or whomever wins the West), and we all know it's going nowhere in the playoffs.

But then, with this line play, the bright side of this game is that at least Buckeye fans will be spared being humiliated on another national stage.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 64 Comments