There seems to be a groundswell of UM fans who are convinced that the ONLY reason we fixate of BEATING Michigan is because we are JEALOUS of them. I ask you - have you EVER been JEALOUS of Michigan for anything...ever?
I find this as hilarious as I do ludicrous. The fact they believe we covet anything Wolverine related is (maybe) the most delusional thing they believe,....and they BELIEVE A LOT OF DELUSION!
So - are you jealous of:
1. Not winning a B1G championship in over 15 years?
2. Having 1 Natty (shared!) in the last 70 years?
3. Not ever even PLAYING in a Big Ten championship game or a play off game?
4. Having the (I will be polite) most homely females in the entire conference?
5. Having a coach that constantly looks confused and a lot like the Church Lady?
What is it that you are MOST jealous of?