Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

One Game in the 'Shoe

+4 HS
milhouse4588's picture
June 14, 2019 at 10:50am
30 Comments

Have a dilemma:

My dad has had season tickets for as long as I can remember and we've been going to Buckeye games since I was around 5 years old. Instead of fishing trips it was football games ('02 and '14 nattys, around 10 UM games, etc.).

I live in Atlanta now and have availability to get home to Columbus for one game this season. Which game would you choose?

The most obvious choice is the PSU game. It's been a nailbiter the last couple of years, should determine who is the Big Ten East champ (hopefully), and will most likely be a night game.

However, Wisconsin at home is something we haven't had in a long time (2013?) and will be fun to see us try to shut down Taylor.

And MSU at home would be great because the last time I saw them was at the dreaded 2015 game in the rain and cold and was plain, straight up miserable overall.

Leaning towards PSU still but the other two games are still enticing in their own right.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 30 Comments