Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Your Fiesta Bowl Vent Thread

+20 HS
Nappy's picture
December 31, 2016 at 10:30pm
336 Comments

If that wasn't the most frustrating game I've seen since 2006, I don't know what is.

I can honestly say I thought Clemson was the better team before the game, but thought we would come to play and be competitive.  I was hoping for an Oklahoma-like offensive performance.  What we got was...something else.

This team is young and will learn from this experience.  If you had told me at the start of the season we'd go 11-1 with a win against Michigan and a loss in the first round of the playoffs, I'd take it in a heartbeat.  I think we all would.  Try to keep that in mind.  

But in my humble opinion, changes are needed on offense.  Look at the difference in creativity between Clemson's game plan and our own.  That and our failure to execute even our bread and butter plays leads to getting blanked.  Clemson looked like they knew what was coming and we made zero adjustments.  The status quo isn't bringing us another championship, it's time to switch things up.  So if there's one positive from this game, maybe that's it.  

Hats off to Clemson.  They had a great game plan and executed it to perfection.  They bodied us the entire game.  I personally hope they take it to Bama.  Cause fuck Bama.

Use this thread to vent, but keep it civil.  We'll all pissed and frustrated and probably intoxicated, but think before you hit send.  We're all on the same team here.

Go Bucks and Happy New Year!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 336 Comments