Summer isn't quite the desiccated hellscape of offseason content that we sometimes make it out to be; given the year-round nature of college football, there's always going to be camps and recruiting news and basketball tournaments and hey, that's convenient, because in this week's edition of the Eleven Dubcast, George and I talk about all of those things!
Most notably, we get into the performance of some high-profile Ohio State recruits at the Elite 11, and surprise! It was very good. People love to talk about wide receivers these days, but in truth I can't stop gabbing about this Air Noland dude, because I think the lefty has the potential to be pretty special for the Buckeyes. Here's how we broke it down:
- RIP Kyle Brown; he had a huge impact on people at Ohio State and beyond, and he'll be sorely missed
- Gene Smith is pretty positive about the state of OSU NIL, but still thinks that federal legislation is necessary
- Elite 11! These guys are pretty freaking good!
- Ask Us Anything, which you can do by sending us questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, is a true potpourri this time around
- Phil Steele really likes Route Man Marv and Tommy Two Thumbs
- Other assorted bits as the TBT is back, Huggins' career ends predictably, and Moldovan made the cut!
That's it! Thanks for listening and checking out the Dry Goods store, and we'll see you next week!