Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Cleveland Cavaliers (Rest of the Season and Off-season Questions)

+3 HS
BlockO's picture
February 13, 2018 at 11:29am
26 Comments

This trade deadline has had me more hyped than when the Cavs beat the Warriors, at Oracle Arena, in game 7 of the 2016 NBA Finals. I feel LeBron has all of the pieces he needs to put up an ultra-competitive series against one of the best teams ever assembled in NBA history. Make no mistake about it, the Warriors are in fact world-beaters. It would take a herculean effort for any team -including the cavaliers- to pull off an upset. But, if it can be done, it would rest on the shoulders of 6-9 point forward from Akron who has already proven that if you give him a bunch of talented/motivated players - who are willing to follow his lead - anything can be accomplished. I feel this year the cavs are armed with enough youth, athleticism, and extreme motivation to put on an excellent showing in the finals. I believe we will see King's return to his throne. It won't be easy but it can be done. 

Just a few questions:

• Does Kevin Love Start at Center upon his return to the court?
  • What happens with Tristan Thompson? Does he return to the bench or risk chemistry issues by trying to stay in the starting lineup?
  • Is Rodney Hood ready for the starting lineup or do we ride the "Turkish Brawler" to the finals?
  • Will a Defensive Center become available in free agency before the playoffs that the Cavs are willing to take a chance on?
  • Will LeBron return to Cleveland next season?
  • What happens if the Brooklyn Pick becomes the 1st or 2nd Pick of the NBA draft? Do we take a player or do we trade it and Kevin Love for let's say - Anthony Davis?
  • Are Jordan Clarkson, Rodney Hood, and Larry Nance Jr. ready for the spotlight?

Your Thoughts?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 26 Comments