Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Ohio Stadium Experience

+9 HS
jtlbuckeye1's picture
September 4, 2022 at 3:50pm
52 Comments

Anyone else think the stadium experience anymore stinks? The fans the the environment were electric last night, but anything the university is responsible for stinks anymore:

1. Ticketless entry is a disaster. Took us 1 hour, and 3 different lines to get inside the gate because systems weren’t working. 

2. The old red coats being responsible for troubleshooting these RFID electronic tickets simply aren’t capable, and then some of them are also assholes. After the second line’s ticket scanner stopped working, the guy sent us to a 3rd line and threatened to call a state trooper on a guy in front of me because 1 of his families 4 tickets wouldn’t scan (last one) and he was told to go wait in another 20 minute line. Just a massive dick move. 

3. There is basically no concession stands open on the upper level. And the ones that are, if you want to get a bottle of water, expect to miss half a quarter. 

4. Four urinals in the bathroom is a disaster. amazing they haven’t renovated those bathrooms. This has been a problem for as long as I️ van remember. 

5. I️ don’t particularly care about this, but the wifi just simply doesn’t work. I️ don't need to text during the game, but it’s another example of the university just waisting tuition money.

I️ genuinely don’t think this university gives a shit about anything except making money anymore. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 52 Comments