Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

If Ohio State Beats TTUN on 11/24, I Will Donate $100 to the Charity of Your Choice!

+1 HS
Voldemort's picture
November 3, 2018 at 5:39pm
48 Comments

Before jumping into this, I would like to let you all know that I did this last year with some co-workers.  It turned out to be great, as Ohio State fans and TTUN fans jumped in.  TTUN fans ended up donating almost $1,000 to a pet rescue facility in Ohio as a result of last year's game.  This year, I want to extend the challenge beyond my co-workers.  I am an avid Ohio State fan and alumnus.  With that said, I know that there is a lot of doubt surrounding this year's Buckeyes.  What better way to create a win/win than to offer up money to the charity of your choice if the Buckeyes do what looks to be the doubtful, and beat TTUN?!  

If any others would like to jump on board, I would certainly appreciate it!  If we can somehow get some users from MGo to jump on board for this - it would be even better!  

So, with that, I am opening it up for your suggestions.  Should Ohio State beat TTUN this football season, I will gladly donate $100 to the charity of your choice.  Who should it be?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 48 Comments