Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

4 Tickets Nebraska at Ohio State HALF PRICE!!!

+1 HS
OhioAgainstTheWorld34's picture
October 23, 2018 at 9:16am
17 Comments

Hello 11Wer community... I was in West Lafayette for what I am calling the debacle.  Each day that passes I grow a little more optimistic that things can be corrected, starting with the linebacker play and running game... Two weeks to implement some schematic changes are exactly what the doctor ordered.

That being said, I will do my ranting elsewhere... I had planned a trip up with some buddies for the Ohio State Nebraska game.  After the loss everyone pretty much jumped ship leaving me with 4 tickets.  I am still planning to make the trek up to watch the game alone, but I am needing to sell the 4 tickets I currently have to recoup some of the money I spent and liquidate them for cash to cover gas, my solo ticket and possibly a trip to the DubGate8.

I have 4 tickets together. 2C Row 26 I believe.  Not the greatest seats I know, but I got them back in the summer at face value, $120 per ticket.  With that I know I am going to have to take a loss on these and I am ticked at the three friends that bailed... I would be willing to sell the 4 tickets for $250.  I can do Venmo and once I receive the payment I will FedEx overnight them to you and provide you with the tracking number or I don't mind meeting you on GameDay to exchange.

GO BUCKS!!! I haven't completely lost faith on 2018.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 17 Comments