Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

A Theme with All the Editorials Coming out About Meyer

+2 HS
RunEddieRun1983's picture
August 2, 2018 at 5:48am
34 Comments

Anyone else notice a theme tied into all the editorials coming out about urban right now?

all the ones I have read mention how he failed to maintain institutional control at Florida and how his players were out of control.

i agree, it looked like a lot of his Florida guys were getting away with everything, but how does that reflect on his time at Ohio state?

ask Se’Von Pittman, Bri’onte Dunn, Rod Smith, Carlos Hyde, and Noah Spence how urban Meyer is handling transgressions now a days... the narrative that Meyer hasn’t changed how he deals with his players and staff is coming back to haunt him as every writer in America is pulling up all the dirt from his days in Florida. He’s a victim of his own past right now, and it’s pretty sickening.

Urban Meyer is my only choice as Ohio states head coach. I support coach Day in the interim, but Urban will always be my choice, his Florida days be damned.

#standwithurban

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 34 Comments