Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Who Are Your Top 5 Buckeyes to Help You Do Chores Around the House?

+7 HS
Desymond's picture
January 4, 2018 at 6:26pm
15 Comments

Been doing some work around the house and was thinking, which Buckeyes would I like to be assisting me with my mundane tasks? Came up with this Gold Pant worthy Top 5. Feel free to share your top 5 either for my list of chores or for the chores most commonly encountered in your life!

1. Cooking/Washing Dishes - Orlando Pace. I'm fine with having pancakes at every meal. We can do a meal-prep Sunday and prepare tupperwares of pancakes for all of the weeks meals. Orlando seems like the kind of guy who would cook and also sincerely offer to do the dishes.

2. Mowing Lawn - Shelley Meyer. After someone planted a mini TTUN flag on their lawn, Shelley showed some serious passion for anti-TTUN lawncare. She is allowed to delegate the labor out, but she is my lawncare coordinator for sure.

3. Taking out the garbage - Any of the Boren brothers. They've now got a Columbus business 'takin out the trash.' So I have no doubts they can handle this task for me. 

4. Walking the dog - Drue Chrisman -He's well known for his bottle flipping skills, I have to imagine that translated from "walking the dog" with a yo-yo as a kid. If you can walk a yoyo, you can walk a dog. 

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football/2017/07/83371/video-ohio-state-punter-drue-chrisman-bottle-flipping

5. Laundry - Demario McCall - As seen below, this guy has style for days. Keeping his threads looking good at all times means he's a skilled launderer, watching out for shrinkage and colors bleeding. While we're folding laundry I'll casually ask for some fashion tips. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 15 Comments