The linked article is interesting for a number of reasons:
1. The masterful job Delany did negotiating the current contract.
2. The poor job the SEC and Notre Dame did negotiating their current contracts.
3. The impact legalized gambling will have on future contracts.
4. Reminder the B1G will be back at the well before the other conferences. For this reason, any conference expansion decisions will happen before 2023. That way the networks - and streaming services - will know what they are getting. Full membership could be deferred until after the B12 GOR expires in June, 2025.
5. Just this morning, I heard discussion about Netflix getting into live sports. The response was no due to high debt. Amazon, however, is a different story.