College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Missouri

0 HS
Sims_tOSU's picture
August 24, 2014 at 9:31am
14 Comments

I'm watching the outside the line piece on Missouri and how a runningback for them assaulted women at least 4 times. He was never dismissed from the team and Gary  pinkel knew about it the entire time. He said he never did anything bc the charges were dropped but the report clearly stated that he had done these things. ( raped 2 girls and beat up the other 2). One of the girls was a soccer player and she dropped the charges because her coach said they would take her scholarship if she pressed charges. Now I'm sure many if you know that story but the point is why did the NCAA never do a single thing to punish that school for letting all of that go? The athletic department didn't do a single thing neither did Gary pinkel? Instead of actually punishing them they are more worried about teams like ohio state who had players sell their OWN stuff. That's absolutely rediculous to think of becuase on one side you have a player breaking the law four seperate times and on the other they aren't doing a single thing wrong. The school and NCAA needs to punish these football players like Jameis Winston and any other player that has assaulted women more for the reason to protect more women from the players! Obviously in the Missouri instants they didn't do a single thing and more women were hurt. It just blows my mind. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 14 Comments