Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Heartbreak

+25 HS
Buckeye Beast's picture
July 4, 2019 at 1:12pm
139 Comments

Hey everyone, its been a long time since I've been on here. But I remember one night a few years back, one poster had a personal issue and everyone here came together and proved very helpful.
My problem is different, but I feel I'm in a dark & lonely place nonetheless. Nearly 3 months ago, me & a woman I've been dating for 11 months started having issues. Just a lot of worries about our future together to sum it up.
We broke up, and I spiraled out of control. I wasn't abusive or stalky, but I know my behavior made things worse. I was desperate and depressed, more than a little bit scared. I actually convinced HER to block me on Facebook and Instagram.
I recently reached out to her on Snapchat, had some rough conversations, but there seemed to be hope. Then the next day, she unfriended me on snapchat. I made a lot of positive changes in my life, I worked relentlessly and I was sure things were different, I was wrong.
It's all immature, I know. But today is her birthday. Sunday would have been the one year anniversary. The 22nd would have been one year to our first kiss. It's gonna be a rough month, and I'm in a bad place right now.
Sometimes it seems like there's no hope, and idk how to pick myself up. I've never experienced depression and hopelessness like this in my life. I can't imagine looking at somebody else right now, let alone moving on.
I was just hoping maybe some of you guys might have advice, because I'm lost right now & I don't really have anyone to talk to.
Hopefully this post doesn't violate any forum rules, my apologies if so.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 139 Comments