Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

mgoblog Reacts To Mike Weber's Clothing

Matt Gutridge's picture
February 9, 2015 at 11:28pm
63 Comments

bballislife22 started this thread at 3:25 today (2-9):

Mike Weber working out in Michigan shirt

"https://twitter.com/mikesullivan/status/564878197016518658Yes, I know that this probably means nothing, but it's certainly just as meaningful as people just guessing at what he's thinking. If he really was firmly committed to OSU, and not seriously considering the flip, there's no way he'd be wearing a Michigan shirt."

The following posts are from That Team's fans after reading the post above.

I am doing this as a reminder for us to try not to overreact when things don't go the we want them. I am also posting these because it is fun:

Time for the hats

BlueGoM

This means something!

jmblue

It could well mean absolutely nothing - but given the dustup that just happened over the assistant leaving, it's interesting.

Schembo

I think it's a big deal.

Harbaugh

Is this how Harbaugh whips his players into shape?

UMChick77

Uh no. Harbaugh wants people who have a competitive drive. By all accounts, it sure didn't sound like he fit the bill. There's nothing to "whip into shape" when that's lacking.

Franz Schubert

Correct Harbaugh wants a competitive environment. I truly believe this and Webers mother attacking Michigan fans is being orchestrated by Urbs. You should expect Weber to start tweeting out tons of positive OSU stuff soon.

the fume

fuck yeah i want him back. but i'm not an armchair psychologist.

Zoltanrules

If it pisses OSU off, I am for it Hope this drags out for weeks...

FauxMichBro

stop making us look so pathetic. he's not even that good of a player! he got shut down by saline high school; saline!!

Wolverinebutt

Bad Move You can bet the suckeye fans already don't like Mike and this is going to put them over the edge.  I hope the kid gets his release because life could be ugly for him in Columbus - Ouch.  

Adam Schefter

nikj

Adam Schefter tweet: I'm hearing from sources close to Weber that Michigan is still in play.

EDIT: JUST ADDED THESE QUOTES AT 12:05 FROM THIS THREAD

umbig11

He will end up at...Youngstown St. following the path of Dunn.

Cardale Jones

FauxMichBro, If Ohio State's "third string" QB led the team to a title, what will a "2nd tier RB" do?

FauxMichBro

seriously people. jim fucking harbaugh is our coach and we're sitting here beating a 2nd tier RB dead horse...smh

Southyoop

Here comes the door Don't let it hit ya in the hinder

Johnny Snow

Did you see his mothers "letter"? She should of probably had someone proofread that gem before attempting to blast Michigan's fan base. It was embarrassing.

Hoke Clapping

The last time I saw someone clapping at one of their games.

Mr. Yost

Can't wait to see how it pans out. It would be awesome in 2018 to hear the student section chanting "HIG-DON'S BET-TER" *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap*

Amazing Blue

1. OSU player. Probably destined for a mediocre 4 years, expert arsonist judging by all the burning bridges. Alternate: round charcoal container, purest and most flavorful form of grilling. 2. Creator of hype, destroyer of programs. 3. Nice Inn, very good food, little pricey.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 63 Comments