Another week, another big game for the Buckeyes as Ohio State faces its first ranked opponent of the season with Michigan State coming to town.
Last week, in Ohio State's throttling of Nebraska, Joshua Alabi stepped up as the starting right tackle in place of the injured Branden Bowen and played nearly perfectly, earning offensive MVP honors as a reserve player.
That's just how loaded the Buckeyes are.
All you've got to do is tell us the future.
Here's how to win:
- Post your prediction to the following question in the comments section below. Yes, right here – not on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere else you can respond to us.
- We will notify the contestant who had the closest prediction without going over the following week, if the Buckeyes win, and give instructions on how to claim your prize. If you do not hear from us before the next week's game, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must be 18 years-old or older.
- One entry/comment per person.
- Duplicate predictions are ineligible – first come, first serve.
- Deadline for entries is kickoff.
- Any comment edited after kickoff will be disqualified, regardless of the edit.
- Ohio State must win the game for a giveaway to take place.
For full contest rules, see here.
Ohio State's put up over 500 yards of total offense in four of its first five games and hasn't scored fewer than 40 points with Ryan Day as the head coach. The offense is soaring, but it faces its stiffest test yet on Saturday with Sparty coming to town.
Will the Buckeyes light up Sparty, or will Dantonio's defense be able to slow down Ohio State like no team has yet? You've gotta tell us!
Correctly predict Ohio State's total offensive yardage and win our We Don't Have Backups tee the fabled Eleven Warriors Dry Goods. As always, we roll with Price is Right rules – the prize will be awarded to the closest prediction without going over.
Good luck, and go Bucks!