Miss the second episode of the Eleven Warriors Radio Hour on 97.1 the Fan? We got you – listen to a replay of last night's show right from the comforts of your own browser:
This week, we go deep into the firing of Zach Smith:
- A rundown of the timeline of events
- Did Urban Meyer handle the situation well?
- What we knew and how we handled the situation at Eleven Warriors
- Moving on with Brian Hartline – what he brings to the table and whether he can win the job long term
Our own Dan Hope, lead football beat writer for Eleven Warriors joins the show to break down what he heard at Big Ten Media Days in Chicago:
- Why is Meyer still saying the quarterback battle is open?
- What is Tate Martell's role in the offense this season?
- Dre'Mont Jones unleashed
- Updates on Tuf Borland, Kamryn Babb, Marcus Hooker and Joe Burrow
- Dan impales Jim Harbaugh
Finally, we bring Buckshots to the radio, as we attempt to cram as many takes into 10 minutes as humanly possible:
- Chris Holtmann taking his team to Spain
- Scarlet & Gray blowing up TBT
- The “Elam Ending”
- A very stacked Big Ten coaching roster
- CFP expansion
- B1G coaching fashion rundown – including Lovie Smith's incredible beard