Happy 4th, everyone!
I will admit, sometimes it is a little difficult for me to get into the ups and downs of college football recruiting. Once upon a time it was something that I followed almost religiously, but that was in the early days of internet obsession over the whims of teenagers, and my interest was mostly confined to "watching Beanie Wells in the Army All-American game", because I knew that these guys were graduating seniors and soon to be wearing the Scarlet and Gray.
But whatever! A five-star 2024 commitment, especially from a kid who turned down Michigan and Notre Dame at the last minute, is good enough for me (and George)! Justin Scott is going to be a good one, and we talk about him and his incredible position coach this week on the Dubcast. But wait, there's more!
- SCOTUS denies Ohio State's appeal in the Strauss case
- NBA Buckeyes making roster moves, and Russell gets a boatload of money after being, well... bad
- James Laurinaitis is cool and good (but you knew that already)
- "Scarlet" out the 'Shoe? C'mon guys, just do the blackout thing again
- ESPN dumping talent to pay a guy with a v-neck and a chain
- Ask Us Anything (which you can do by sending us questions to email@example.com), asks us anything
And that'll do it! Thanks for listening and checking out the Dry Goods store, and we'll see you next week!