With the beginning of fall camp on Friday, Ohio State's offseason is officially over, and the Buckeyes celebrated by handing out a few offseason awards.
In a video on Ohio State's instagram story, strength and conditioning coach Mickey Marotti had the honor of naming the team's most improved players as well as this year's Iron Buckeyes.
Here's his list.
Most improved players
"What we did was we took the goals from the earliest summer and I met with everybody in this room. We did goals, we did improvements and we had a points system."
- Offensive line: Ryan Jacoby
- Offensive Big Skill: Jeremy Ruckert
- Offensive Skill: Binjimen Victor
- Defensive Big Skill: Ben Schmiesing
- Defensive Skill: Ryan Batsch & Sevyn Banks
"Unquestionable training, dedication, determination, discipline toughness and leadership."
- Defensive Line: Jonathon Cooper
- Offensive Line: Josh Myers
- Offensive Big Skill: Luke Farrell
- Defensive Big Skill: Tuf Borland
- Defensive Skill: Drue Chrisman
- Offensive Skill: C.J. Saunders
- Offensive Skill: J.K. Dobbins
And now, football.