With a roadie in State College set for prime time this Saturday night, a prediction contest just feels right.
Ahead of the game, much of the talk has centered on how Ohio State's 9th-ranked offense will fare against Penn State's 6th-ranked defense considering the rankings for both are probably a little inflated based on the lack of competition. In any event, whichever unit wins this matchup will likely win the game.
As such, we're looking for your prediction on exactly how many yards of offense the Buckeyes will generate Saturday night. The person who nails Ohio State's total offensive yardage, or comes closest if none of you peg it exactly, will earn an Eleven Warriors track tee (S-XXL) from the Eleven Warriors Dry Goods.
Please leave a comment with your prediction after noting the fine print:
- Must be 18 years-old or older.
- One entry/comment per person.
- Duplicate predictions are ineligible – first come, first serve.
- Deadline for entries is kickoff.
- Any comment edited after kickoff will be disqualified, regardless of the edit.
- Ohio State must emerge victorious because #pride.