In the next-to-last performance at home for The Best Damn Band in the Land this season, The Ohio State University Marching Band opted to play a slate of hit songs from the The Rolling Stones. In less than nine minutes, the band managed to include six classics from the world-famous rock band that released its first album in 1964.
The setlist for TBDBITL began appropriately with "Start Me Up" and also included “It’s Only Rock and Roll (But I Like It),” “Jumpin’ Jack Flash,” “(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction,” “You Can’t Always Get What You Want,” and concluded with “Paint it Black.”
The band brought out a stage to supplement their performance with rock instruments played by TBDBITL members including two guitars, a bass guitar, keyboard, and drum set. The rendition of "You Can't Always Get What You Want" also included two solos from a flugelhorn and trumpet at the the beginning of the song.
This was TBDBITL's first halftime performance at home since the Iowa game in October, which featured a tribute to Elton John.
- #2 Ohio State 56, Indiana 14
- • Buckeyes Handle Hoosiers, 56-14
- • Running on Empty: More Injuries at RB
- • Babb Finally Gets His Moment
- • Williams "Good" After Injury vs. IU
- • Ohio State Postgame • Photos • Notebook • Quotebook • Debriefing
- • IU Postgame • TBDBITL • 3 Key Stats • Five Things • Social Reax