Site Stuff Forum

Site Stuff Forum

Let's get meta.

Daily (?) Polls Results Archive

+6 HS
IHadToGoogleArchiesMiddleName's picture
February 18, 2021 at 12:46pm
3 Comments

My apologies if there was a forum topic already created about this, but is there any way to see the results of the past polls that are posted daily on the site? I promise I did try to ensure I'm not creating a dupe, but any search containing the word "polls" brings up a lot of results to sort through (because we're like... good at sports, you know?)

I saw the one this morning regarding the best current basketball jersey and was excited to vote and see the results of the masses after reading the article that covered the 11W staff opinions yesterday. Unfortunately, I got distracted at work and by the time I came back to it, the poll had changed to the Penn State over/under cover question.

Is there a place to go to see past results of polls, like an archive of sorts? I think it would be pretty interesting to be able to go back and look at polls, especially months or years later and see what people's opinions were but with the benefit of hindsight. 

(Mods: if there is already a post about this or if there is an easy answer, feel free to nuke or close this)

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 3 Comments