Site Stuff Forum

Site Stuff Forum

Let's get meta.

Can We Get Buckshots in the Top Left Tab?

+11 HS
HOLYbucknut's picture
January 27, 2021 at 3:29pm
14 Comments

I just saw the Tate Martell transfer portal thread got shut down because there was a Buckshot about it. If you’re like me, (I doubt many are) you visit 11W (the best OSU site on the internet) solely on your phone because you don’t have a laptop/desktop at home. I know I’m in the minority here, but I come to this site 10+ times a day. I read every article so I don’t have to scroll down very far to catch up on things I haven’t read and the buckshots are ALL THE WAY DOWN at the bottom of recent articles posted by the staff. I would love to read these but I don’t ever think to scroll all the way down to look for buckshots that are posted a couple times a week. Is there any way that the site staff could put a shortcut on the drop down tab to lead us straight to buckshots? These deserve to be read, and I’d like to be kept up to date on the little things that this great writing staff puts out. Thank you to the staff for all that they do, but this is just a little suggestion that would enhance one readers experience. I don’t expect you guys to cater to just me but it would be a nice touch. Go Bucks! 
Edit: I do all of this from my iPhone so it would be iOS specific, if that has anything to do with it.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 14 Comments