Site Stuff Forum

Site Stuff Forum

Let's get meta.

Questions About Who Provides Our Hosting, and the Possibility of a Image Repository?

+3 HS
Moo Strength's picture
September 22, 2020 at 7:21pm
0 Comments

Two parts to this post: 

If the mods/owners want to make up an official account with something like PhotoBucket, or some hosting site, I’ll pony up the money to host all the images. We have a ton of user made memes, hilarious images, and photoshops and it would be really awesome if we had a gallery to view them all. The free sites like imagur and the like are usually usually have some kinds of limits. 

Alternatively, if someone wants to use some kind of image gallery that’s like a OneDrive or GoogleDrive equivalent, it would be really nice to have.

Also, about web hosting: 
I don’t know who 11Warriors is using for their domain hosting (companies like Dreamhost have really great plans with all kinds of one click installs; everything from phpBB to image galleries; all with unlimited storage/bandwidth and redundant dedicated servers; and no I don’t work for Dreamhost, just have been a 22 year customer), we could also host something thru them if you want to keep it separate from Thor host servers for 11Warriors? 

what prompted this you might ask? I love the images that members on here post and would love if we had them all saved in a central place. AFAIK we don’t have anything like this. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.