Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Shout out to 11W Staff

+12 HS
Defiance's picture
March 22, 2019 at 10:28am
41 Comments

Happy Friday Dubbers!!

Friday is definitely my favorite day of the week (for many reasons but primarily) because you have the entire weekend ahead of you. Friday morning will very quickly turn into Friday afternoon and before we know it the clock will strike end-of-the-work-week o'clock and we can officially don our very best weekend  attitudes and get into the part of the week we've all been working towards!

There seems to be an extra little buzz in the air on this fine Friday morning, right?! It could be the fact that we've officially entered into Spring and the extra hour of daylight has been a welcome sight every day this week! It could be that our Backet Bucks are squaring off against the Cyclones of Iowa State this evening in their first (and hopefully not last) game of the 2019 rendition of March Madness.

For me, part of the extra buzz this morning can be directly attributed to the 11W staff and the work that goes into all things 11W on 24/7/365 basis! What's he talking about right, it's the same 11W we've all come to know and love?!?

You can imagine my joy when I log into our favorite Ohio State Buckeyes site this morning and my eyes catch sight of our new and shiny header photo on the Recruiting page! I have to give props to the 11W staff for the update! I think we can all agree that it was time for an update and in typical 11W fashion, they not only accomplish the update but hit it out of the proverbial park! The five Buckeyes pictured in their best All-American game jerseys is like icing on the cake of this fine Friday morning!

So let's hear it for the best damn staff in the land! Nicely done 11W!!

Friday on everyone, I for one like the way this weekend is starting out!!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 41 Comments