Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

All the Steph Curry hate

0 HS
steve-OH's picture
June 15, 2015 at 10:18am
236 Comments

All this Steph Curry hate is sour grapes from you Cavs fans here. You guys really can't look at basketball play objectively when your team is playing can you? As a Pistons fan, I don't have a dog in this fight. I came into the series telling friends that I'd like to see Steph Curry win it, but would be happy to see Lebron bring a title to Cleveland too.

If you want to hate on Curry because he buried the Cavs with 4th quarter play 2 games in a row, that's fine. But to start trashing the guy as dirty, cocky, a punk, a dick, a douche bag and hoping someone comes in the game to hammer him in the lane? Really??

Pathetic. 

I haven't seen any play from him that's been anything worse than the Cavs players have been doing. This has been a great back and forth series and unfortunately the Cavs have just flat ran out of gas in the 4th quarter two games in a row. Lebron has been sensational this series but he has no help.

You guys really sound stupid.

BTW, here's your "king"... www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZpGKC62qvs 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 236 Comments