Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Cleveland Browns NEW Uniforms - GAMETIME

0 HS
Gametime's picture
April 23, 2014 at 6:29pm
41 Comments

What's up fellow 11Wers! It's been a while in regards to regular my regular activities, but that's due to two future Buckeyes that my wife and I welcomed to the world in February, our twin sons Ariyah & Zion!

Now that I've softened you up with the baby talk, you all know the offseason full of meh, but recently the boys at Nike have been cranking out new college unis for rebranding the likes of Florida State, Arkansas, Illinois, Miami, Syracuse, & Washington.

However there has been news after the release of the debatable Tampa Bay rebranding, that the Cleveland Browns had a closed door meeting with Nike about designing new "cutting edge" uniforms for the 2015 season. I can't say I like the idea of eliminating the color brown from the Browns (yes I know it's named after Paul Brown) as this "insider" on reddit suggested, so given my track record for producing concept uniforms for beloved Ohio teams, I figured why not the Browns

So without further adieu....

(Click to Enlarge)

Gametime's 2015 Cleveland Brown Concepts

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 41 Comments