College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Xavier Peters (2018 4* Defensive End) Transferring from FSU

+4 HS
flying-banana's picture
May 14, 2019 at 8:50am
25 Comments

https://247sports.com/Article/Florida-State-defensive-end-Xavier-Peters-...

Xavier Peters returned home from Tallahassee to find his son crawling. The next time he came home, the Florida State defensive end said his boy was walking.

“The part that really scared me was the next time I came home he could be riding a bike,” Peters told 247Sports.

With that, the former Top247 recruit out of West Chester (Ohio) Lakota West, who signed with the Seminoles as one of the ballyhooed recruits in Willie Taggart’s 2018 recruiting class, elected to put his name in the NCAA Transfer Portal Thursday morning.

“I just want to be home to support him,” Peters said of his one-year old son who has the same name. “If I was thinking just about me I’d stay at Florida State.”

Looks like he wants to be closer to his son. Is this a guy OSU could go after? From some 2017 hurry ups we did recruit him and he is from West Chester. He originally committed to Kentucky so maybe he's headed back there.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 25 Comments