Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

SIGNING DAY THREAD

+11 HS
Colossus's picture
February 6, 2019 at 6:58am
155 Comments

I was surprised that I came up empty when looking for a signing day thread. Usually Spooner, Knar, or someone else is all over this! My excitement cannot be contained, as Ohio State now turns attention to Enokk Vimahi and Jonah Jackson. The Buckeyes are contending with USC for the services of Hawaiian Vimahi. Vimahi will also be departing on a missions trip for two years, a year after enrolling. It is coming down to the Buckeyes and the Sooners for the services of Jackson - who will certainly help in a big way this next season, but then will be gone. What do you think 11W? Does Day and the staff pull in one, both, or neither of these O-Linemen? Any other surprises we can expect to see, not just at Ohio State, but elsewhere?

UPDATE #1: Enokk Vimahi is in!  BOOM!  Enokk Vimahi is a 6'4" 263 lb. OG out of Kahuku, HI.  He is the #7 ranked OG in the 2019 class, and the #2 ranked player in the state of Hawaii. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 155 Comments