Site Stuff Forum

Site Stuff Forum

Let's get meta.

This 15% Bit Needs to End

+15 HS
GINNandjuice's picture
October 16, 2023 at 4:15pm
161 Comments

This whole 15 percent bit needs to cease and desist immediately. This forum is meant to bring Ohio State fans together to openly discuss all facets of the program, life, bourbon, etc. Instead the rambling ideations of a polarizing talking head, albeit former Ohio State player, has provided a medium for divisive rhetoric amongst a portion of the commentariat. It’s providing a blanket statement for those wishing to admonish any OP or comment that may dissent, go against popular belief, or attempt to state objective opinions. In my opinion, this term is quickly becoming hateful, spiteful, and a borderline violation of the sites commenting policy - don’t be a jerk. 

I want this post to serve as a formal petition with the staff and moderators to stop this before it gets out of hand. Please take this under advisement, and I understand the context is key; however, I love this forum and it is the best independent coverage of everything Ohio State. Let’s keep it that way.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 161 Comments